Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Brand: Mosby Basic Medical Language - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 4e (Pageburst)
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
Features & Description
- Our Partners
- Beginning with word parts and moving on to whole words, the systematic presentation equips you to recognize and define new words as you encounter them.
- A variety of learning exercises tests your knowledge and provides instant feedback on your progress.
- The Abbreviations tables include the most common medical abbreviations you’ll encounter in the healthcare setting.
- Review sections within each lesson reinforce your learning.
- Consistent organization and pacing of lessons steadily build your knowledge and vocabulary.
- Coverage of every body system ensures you have all the basic medical terminology content you need.
- FYI boxes include practical and interesting information to spark your curiosity.
- Over 200 flash cards printed on card stock and bound with the book provide a portable way to study.
- At-a-Glance sections provide a quick review to help you get the most out of each lesson.
- New illustrations and diagnostic images show the latest developments in the clinical environment.
- Exercises like Interact with Medical Documents and others help you understand and use terms with the documents you’ll use in practice.
- Outline/Objectives highlight the most important information for each chapter.
- Icons throughout the text direct you to the companion CD to enhance your learning experience.
- Two new games, updated activities, and animations on the companion CD reinforce your learning and provide additional background for pathologies and procedures in the text.
- The online audio program ensures proper pronunciation of terms.
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © BTA-MALL