Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition: including NetterReference.com Access with Full Downloadable Image Bank, 6e (Netter Basic Science)
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
"One of the leading human anatomy textbooks has just turned 25 and it’s better than ever." By Physiopedia, Apr 2015
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of healthcare professionals who rely on Netter to optimize learning and clarify even the most difficult aspects of human anatomy. Comprehensive labeling uses the international anatomic standard terminology, Terminologia Anatomica, and every aspect of the Atlas is reviewed and overseen by clinical anatomy and anatomy education experts. Consulting Editors include: John T. Hansen, PhD; Brion Benninger, MD, MS; Jennifer Brueckner-Collins, PhD, Todd M. Hoagland, PhD, and R. Shane Tubbs, MS, PA-C, PhD.
- Leverage the Netter "visual vocabulary" you learned in school to grasp complex clinical concepts at a glance.
- Explore additional unique perspectives of difficult-to-visualize anatomy through all-new paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado, including breast lymph drainage; the pterygopalantine fossa; the middle ear; the path of the internal carotid artery; and the posterior knee, plus additional new plates on arteries of the limbs and new radiologic images.
- Master challenging structures with visual region-by-region coverage -- including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each Section.
- Access the full downloadable image bank of the current Atlas as well as additional Plates from previous editions and other bonus content at NetterReference.com. [*Your Registered User License allows for the creation of presentations for your individual, personal use which you can present in small group settings of 10 or fewer people. It also permits registered student users to include images in posters at scientific conferences as long as proper citation is included. Complete Registered User License as well as contact information for Institutional sales can be found at www.NetterReference.com.]