5 Stars By Sally on 2016-02-13
Lemme tell ya - it's amazing. Big difference in my skin.
At 31, I was really getting frustrated with my skin. I couldn't figure out what it needed, but I knew my wrinkles were getting deeper, the texture was gross, uneven. Blah. This stuff was actually on clearance at Walgreens, so I thought "what the hell...it's worth a shot." Totally worth every penny.
As you can see in my photo, all of my issues cleared up within 2 weeks of use night and day. My skin is firmer, the texture is smoother & much more even. My face just feels and looks good. The sunless tanner is a nice touch. It makes me glow...not orange at all, and not dark enough to make it seem unnatural.
1) I did not buy this product on BTA-MALL, I bought it on clearance at Walgreens. I just loved it enough to post a review because I am truly impressed. I paid full price. I have nothing to gain with this review.
2) I have foundation on in both photos (the same brand) and eye makeup on in the second. I think the pictures still do a great job of showing the difference in the skin on my cheeks. This is not to mislead - I just happened to have eye-make up on the day I decided to take an after.
2 Stars By scwheeler on 2017-04-20
Cannot wear this at all. It's pretty dark, maybe more for tanned skin but it is not for light or fair skin
5 Stars By Phyllis on 2016-01-12
Amazing...and, it works!
I had ordered Olay products before, but have never ever seen one for "mature skin." I shop from either CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid each week. In every store it's the same expensive products. BTA-MALL had two identical bottles of this product except that one said it was for mature skin. I bought it and saw a difference right after use! I have been using it ever since and my face feels smooth and soft. I will be defiantly buying this particular product from BTA-MALL in the future. No other store in my area has it.
4 Stars By J. Ochlek on 2017-12-19
It leaves my skin looking great!
* My skin: very oily, mild rosacea, sensitive to some skin products, prone to breakouts, showing some fine lines around the eyes, not sun spots (ok, one, really tiny), not sun/enviroment damage, not smoker, I drink plenty of water daily.
- The good about this cream: I've been using it for a couple of weeks only, but every time I apply it my skin feels great, bouncy and bright, most surprisingly: not oily anymore!, usually moisturizing creams leave my skin oilier and feeling heavy and greasy, but this cream controls the shine and feels very light. This is the first time I can apply a regular cream to my face during the day and go out like that without looking shiny. I haven't tried using it under make up ( I don't wear it daily) so far, so I don't know how it works with a full foundation on top. This cream also creates a look of evenness on my skin, the light reflects in a way that my skin looks even and glowing, not in a shinny way, but like a healthy glow. It's light and easy to apply. I don't know what kind of effect it'll have on my fine lines or future wrinkles, I don't count on any cream magically erasing signs of normal aging, but I'm sure my skin will look better using a good moisturizing cream, than not using anything at all.
- The bad: It has a pleasant fragrance at first but then once on your skin it has a faint smell of diaper cream. If you apply it too close to your eyes, it stings for a while, it goes away, but it makes my eyes teary when applied to close to them.
Hope this helps. I will continue using it because it does make my skin look and feel great while applied. It may do some good to it in the long run as well, we'll see, moisturizing is always a good idea.
3 Stars By Angie on 2016-02-22
Not the same product I am used to
I have purchased this at Walmart many times, but this item broke me out and this is probably the only item I have ever bought off BTA-MALL that I have had a bad experience with or suspected was not the real deal. It does look nice as a light foundation and is moisturizing and IF your skin is not prone to breakouts it might be ok for you to purchase. That's the only reason I am giving this three stars. If you are looking for the exact product from Walmart you may be disappointed. If it's not fake, I must have gotten an old or contaminated bottle.
5 Stars By Tia on 2017-09-01
Does NOT contain Parabens! :)
The ingredients list in the description is very possibly outdated. I received my cc cream today and checked the ingredients on the box, there aren't any kind of parabens listed (see pic attached), which is great!! I thought it contained parabens but wanted to give it a shot anyways because of the good reviews. Now that it actually does NOT, I couldn't be happier. Will update after I used this for a while.
5 Stars By Debbie D on 2017-06-25
Better than department store brands
This was my go-to moisturizer for years. Then it started getting harder to find. I tried Department store brands, "natural blends with only botanicals", and several other brands. At 55, I wanted to get something with nice anti-aging qualities. Everything I tried made my face sensitive and dry, and certainly did not make me look any younger. I found this on BTA-MALL; since I started using it again, my skin has been soft and moisturized, with a pretty glow. Smells great, goes on smoothly, never greasy. Will my skin look younger? I don't care! Dry skin looks older. Perhaps the other products would, but the dryness was a deal breaker. I bought three more, in case Olay discontinues it. Thanks, BTA-MALL!
4 Stars By Curf441 on 2017-10-20
... this product has improved my skin and helped with fine lines and wrinkles
I'm not sure if this product has improved my skin and helped with fine lines and wrinkles, but honestly what product really does? I do like this product though. A little goes a long way. It has a nice soft scent that doesn't over power your senses or interfere with other products. It's non-greasy and has an ever so slight shimmer which you don't even notice once it's applied. I will certainly be purchasing again even if it doesn't take 10 years off. LOL
5 Stars By Kim Gem on 2016-03-07
A great anti-aging moisturizer!
I am still pretty young so I don't have "mature skin" necessarily, but this moisturizer has such a great mix of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients that it is definitely worth it for anyone who wants to incorporate anti-aging products into their routine. While some reviewers have commented on the fragrance of this product, it doesn't particularly bother me and I am very sensitive to fragrance (a lot of them give me migraines). If you do hate the smell, I've found that it doesn't linger all that long. While I think a lot of us would prefer a fragrance-free product, I think the benefits of the product outweigh the fact that it has a fragrance. I appreciate that this moisturizer comes in a container with a pump rather than making you dip your fingers into a tub. That just seems so unsanitary! The amount of product lasts a long time with daily use. While I prefer to use this at night, I can see some benefits to using it during the day as well. It contains pigments that brighten your skin and it definitely makes your skin smooth for makeup application. I would use this during the day if it had SPF, but it doesn't so at night it is! The cream itself is light yet moisturizing and it absorbs really well into the skin. There is also no pilling, which is something I've had problems with in some other creams. I will definitely continue to use this product as I believe it compares well to anti-aging creams from higher end brands.
1 Stars By DD on 2017-09-29
/Don't know where the reviews (good or bad) are coming ...
/Don't know where the reviews (good or bad) are coming from, but going by answered questions I was under the impression that this was a tinted moisturizer. It might be a decent moisturizer (haven't tried it yet}, but it's definitely not tinted.