Exdiag U480 CAN-BUS OBDII Car Diagnostic Scanner Item Sku:
FXHO0035EM280 Click / hover / scroll for larger images SKUB0035RZ280
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed
Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
Description: The UIFTECH U480 CAN OBD-II Code Reader provides auto enthusiasts and do-it-yourselfers with an easy, portable and economic way to check Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions for OBD-II compliant vehicles. OBD-II is the second generation of onboard diagnostics and has been a mandatory requirement for all vehicles sold in the US since 1996, both domestic and imports. The U480-CAN supports all current OBD-II protocols--communications between your car's components and systems--including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Simply plug it in via its standard 16-pin OBD-II connector at the first sign of trouble and start diagnosing, regardless of your post-1996 car's make or model.
• Works with all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
• Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
• Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
• Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
• Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
• Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
• Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
• Utilizes standard 16-pin OBD-II connector meaning no additional connectors or cables are necessary
• No batteries required: Unit is powered via detachable OBD-II cable
• Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
The U480-CAN code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners. This code reader reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status as well as turns off check engine light.