Please wait ! Updating price & availability
❉ 2017 SHOPPING SEASON - FREE SHIPPING ! ❉
XTOOL Exdiag U480 CAN-BUS OBDII Car Diagnostic Scanner, boys, Orange, Small
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Works with most OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian car & light truck since 1996 and newer. (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
- This code reader help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles and clears the Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Pay attention to your driving safety
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Save time and money by reading and clearing 'check engine' and trouble codes yourself
- Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle's connector, the OBD2 scan tool will automatically turn on. Turns off check engine light. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
Xtool Universal U480 CAN-BUS OBDII Car Diagnostic Scanner. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes. And Turns off check engine light.
Designed for car owners or DIY. With a U480, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U480 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U480, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
How to use:
1.The connector should be located under the dash and legally should have nothing covering it.
2.Look below the steering column, on the lower dash above the clutch pedal, or possibly behind the ash tray.
3.Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle's connector, the OBD2 diagnostic tool will automatically turn on.
Features: Supports multiple trouble code requests:generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
1.Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
2.Highly reliable and accurate
3.Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
4.Easy to use with one plug-in
5.Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
6.Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm Performs continuous DTC scan
7.Safely communicates with the on-board computer
8.No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD2 cable
1xU480 car scanner