Please wait ! Updating price & availability
❉ 2017 SHOPPING SEASON - FREE SHIPPING ! ❉
HEALTH EDCO W43053 The Consequences of Alcohol Abuse 3D Display, 27" Length x 28" Width Opened
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- This display shows what actually happens to organs of the body when alcohol is abused
- Permanently mounted life-size, hand-painted models are graphic and accurate
- Model is described in easy-to-understand terms
- Contained within its own sturdy wooden carrying case
- Measures 27" length by 28" height opened
Sending a powerful message about the dangers of methamphetamine, this 3-D display uses realistic, permanently mounted models to show how horribly destructive meth can be. Text next to each handpainted model explains how meth use damages the body: from appearance to organ destruction. Display is contained within its own portable carrying case. Measures 27" length by 28" height opened.