Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Celestron Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope - 44325, Blue
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- 10x, 60x and 200x magnification
- Built-in 1.3 MP digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination, 82 mm (3.2") diameter stage, coarse focus with dual knobs
- Plug-and-play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and Mac OSX 10.4.6 or newer with included USB 2.0 cable
- Accessories included: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper, ULead photo capture software for Windows
This dual purpose microscope is perfect for high powered specimen slide viewing or you can quickly set Amoeba to a lower power to view stamps, currency and more. You can even detach Amoeba’s tube for convenient handheld digital viewing of large objects. With its built in 1.3 MP digital camera, Amoeba allows you to easily snap photos or video and upload to your computer to save, send and share with anyone!