5 Stars By Just a guy on 2015-09-15
So AWESOME We Bought Two
Little Tikes mechanical engineers deserve a hat tip here--4 reasons:
1. The trampoline comes pre-built and unfolds. MIND BLOWN!
2. 5 legs easily screw onto protected, painted, threaded lugs. Non-slip rubber feet snap on.
3. Support bar is built into the legs; padded cross bar is attached w/ 2 screws. Loves to swing from it!
4. 15 min. Assembly time!
My 2-year old grandson is going to wear himself out before this Little Tikes trampoline even blinks!
Really a high-quality product. Purchased two: one for his home & one for ours!
4 Stars By B. P. on 2014-02-23
Probably the best trampoline - fix the foam choking hazard and it's the clear winner
1. This product was quite easy to assemble, with only the legs and handle needing to be attached. Took about 20 min
2. The trampoline uses elastic webbing, not bungee or springs. I think the webbing is the best of available options as it is more durable than bungee cord, and much safer than springs. In the beginning the bounce is a little firm, but appears to loosen up with use.
3. The wide safety bar is nice to have across the entire surface. Very helpful since I often have more than 1 kid bouncing at a time.
4. my kids love it.
1. CHOKING HAZARD - The foam on the handle is very easily torn, or in our case, bitten off by our twins. On the first day I had to wrap the entire handle in duct tape as I kept finding our kids with mouthfuls of foam. With all the other foam and rubber padding options out there, I'm surprised Little Tikes chose this. Of course, if your kids are not half goat, you should be good to go, but be warned they will eat the foam and tear it to shred quickly. From other reviews, I can see this is a common issue, so Little Tikes really needs to step up and get a more durable padding option in place ASAP as this is definitely a choking hazard!
2. While the safety bar is set back from the trampoline's edge, if your kids swing on it like mine, you will notice it lifting from the back. Swing hard enough and the thing will tip over as it has with ours. It's tough to fix this because of inertia & gravity, HOWEVER, (FREE IDEA) - it would be great if the angle of that bar was adjustable! If desired, a parent could adjust it to be over the center of the trampoline instead of near the edge so it would not tip over.
4 Stars By LJohnsonRN on 2016-03-29
A great trampoline for the money, but the foam on the bar needs improving!
After a lot of research, I purchased this trampoline several months ago for my two toddler daughters. After a few months of daily use, here are some things that we have found to be true.
- HOURS of entertainment. Not only is it a trampoline, it is also a bed, a nap mat, a tent structure, a podium, a wrestling arena, a picnic area, .......and the list goes on.
- Sturdy! Once it is finally assembled, good luck tearing it apart! It has definitely not fallen apart for us.
- I like the construction of the webbing. A nice jumping surface that hasn't torn yet.
- It's springless! This equates to no pinched fingers. So important!
- The foam on the handle is a joke for toddlers and small children. I read the reviews that multiple people just ended up taking it off, because their kids were biting it and pulling it off. Initially we didn't have a problem with it, but one small bite later and I was finding chunks of black foam everywhere and in my 18 month olds mouth. We ended up wrapping it in black coban (found in the medical aisle! ) and have had no issues since then. I think it is imperative to keep the foam on, or your kid will certainly knock a tooth out on the metal bar. (I included a picture of the doctored up bar...pun intended. You could also use some sort of sport tape too.)
- The more the kids get daring, the closer we are to flipping it over. They can hang on the bar and it starts to tilt. But I think that's just the nature of the game.
- This was NOT easy to put together. I think it's luck of the draw with this. Ours didn't thread well and my husband had to use a LOT of muscle and a hammer. I certainly could not have put it together myself.
Overall, we really enjoy and I'm glad we made the purchase. It is a permanent fixture in our living room and I expect it to be there for quite some time.
5 Stars By visebuy on 2018-01-15
Awesome calorie burner for toddler and then good restful sleep!
As soon as I assembled it, my 2 1/2 year old was on it for the next hour. She ate and even laid on it for the day. She really had a ball. The one issue was the handle bar, she would not hold onto it and would end up jumping on a side - so I removed the bar (not ideal) and placed the trampoline in the middle of a carpeted room. It has good cushioning all around which prevents injury if fall on the edge.
I would still advise use under constant supervision.
2 Stars By chriss on 2016-08-22
Does tip easily with kids hanging or leaning on safety bar
My kiddo likes it, the blue safety edging does not stay in place. Does tip easily with toddlers hanging or leaning on safety bar .
1/2/2017 also one of the legs where the safety bar attaches stripped out, kinda dissapointed. i wonder if they do replacement parts.
Update 12/15/2017 i gave up on the trampoline. The little tikes company did send a new leg to replace the stripped leg from my last update but since then the other 3 legs have stripped out and now its unsafe trash waiting in my garage for a trip to the dump it was a ton of fun while it lasted.
5 Stars By Cynthia Kessinger on 2018-01-01
This a great trampoline to keep my 2yr old granddaughter happy
This a great trampoline to keep my 2yr old granddaughter happy! She is very active and when the weather isn't great, this makes her laugh and squeal and burns off energy!! I will buy another IF she wears this one out! She has had it for 8 months and still jumps on it everyday! her 3yr old cousins also loved it so much they got one for Christmas this year. Highly Recommend this product.
5 Stars By MC Mason on 2018-01-23
Good for energetic little ones!
Great product to keep the kids entertained for a bit. It also works well if they have to much energy before bed you send them to jump for a few minutes... get those wiggles out. If it could make my kids stop fighting too I'd give it a 6th star, but I guess if they're fighting over it, it must mean they like it! :)
1 Stars By Aleksandra on 2018-01-27
My husband and I were both really disappointed to find that
My husband and I were both really disappointed to find that, without significant efforts in sawing or filing down the metal in the hinges, it was impossible to assemble the trampoline. The defect in manufacturing was patently obvious. I was really looking forward to seeing my jumping-obsessed toddler using it.
4 Stars By Katelyn S. on 2017-12-26
The Little Tikes 3' Trampoline was a wonderful expense for my 3 year old
The Little Tikes 3' Trampoline was a wonderful expense for my 3 year old. She absolutely loves hers, she received it for Christmas and hasn't stopped jumping and playing on it. The reason I give it a 4 star is because when I received it, the parts weren't put neatly into the box, they were sticking out with scratches and marks all over the bars and the box wasn't even closed. Aside from the issues with the box and everything I still think it is a great purchase. It is nice and sturdy and perfect for a toddler that needs something to get out the excess energy throughout the day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a toddler!
5 Stars By no one thinks like me on 2018-01-05
A must buy!
Perfect for little ones!
*Sturdy and well made - nice padding
*Handle to help little ones safely jump
*Very easy to put together
*Costs much cheaper than the competition, but a great brand
Trying to keep adults from jumping, lol. ; )