Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Aukey AUKEY Powered USB Hub with 7 USB 3.0 Ports for Data Transfer and 12V/2.5A Power Adapter, Desktop Aluminum Hub for PCs and Laptops, Silver
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Apple-style aluminum finish creates a natural extension to your Mac. Palm-size and lightweight design effectively saves space, yet doesn't overload your pocket or bag, take a mobile USB work station anywhere you go!
- With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0), you'll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever; backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Easily add seven USB 3.0 ports to your PC, laptops and tablets, eliminating the trouble of switching among devices.
- Supports hot swapping & plug-and-play, and a built-in surge protector incorporated to safeguard your USB devices.
- Package contents: Aukey 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub, 3.3FT USB 3.0 Cable, 12V/3A power adapter, Instruction Manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18 months warranty.
Aukey SuperSpeed USB 3.0 7-Port Compact Aluminum Hub is designed to deliver convenient access to high-speed USB 3.0 connections and save your time.
Solid aluminum body with rounded corners, eye-catch Apple-style design, perfectly complements your Mac and other Apple-style desktop or laptop. Lightweight, space save, free yourself from cable-chaos and put your workspace back in order.
Compact & Portable
Working on-the-go? With the palm-size and lightweight design, Aukey 7-port Hub retains high-speed access to all of your devices but doesn't overload your pocket or bag, so you can take a mobile USB work station anywhere you go.
No drivers required, the hub gives you access to immediate, blistering speeds. With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, you'll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever.
Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above, Linux 3.0 and above.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
•This hub is bus-powered but not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices (such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc ), or high-output devices (such as iPad).
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.