Please wait ! Updating price & availability
❉ 2017 SHOPPING SEASON ❉ FREE SHIPPING ! ❉
ContempoView Seeeduino Mega - Microcontroller Derived Arduino Mega - Compatible with Most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- - Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino - Onboard microcontroller: ATmega328P
- - Onboard Real Time Clock chip with a supercap as a backup power source
- - Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming when operating in standalone mode. (For programming, UartSBee must be bought separately)
- - MicroSD card socket - I2C Pin header (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- - User defined switch and LED - Bee series socket - 2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch (which will mate with - one at a time - any of the wireless modules: XBee, BluetoothBee, GPSBee or RFBee.) - IO Ports work in 0~3.3v level only.
Seeeduino Stalker is a feature rich Arduino compatible Wireless Sensor Network node with Data logger functionality. Its modular structure and onboard peripherals makes it convenient to log time stamped sensor data on a periodic basis. Seeeduino Stalker comes with a Temperature sensor, RTC with backup power, SD Card Socket, Bee Socket and Solar LiPoimer Ion Battery Charger. The Seeeduino Stalker is a good candidate for all your tracking, monitoring and control projects.