Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Toland Home Garden Coy Koi 20 x 38-Inch Decorative USA-Produced Anti-Fatigue Standing Desk Comfort Designer Mat
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Toland Home Garden's approximately 38" x 20" Anti-Fatigue Comfort Designer Mats are printed and produced in the USA in Port Townsend, Washington
- Produced with the Color-Max process of permanent dye and heat sublimation for vibrant durable mats that are UV, fade, and mildew resistant
- Backed with ~10mm of urethane foam and topped with soft-step polyester felt for a fatigue-reducing cushion wherever you stand for long periods
- Artworks used in these decorative mats have been licensed from talented artists exclusively for Toland Home Garden
- If your mat gets dirty, just use a sponge to clean it with warm water and a mild detergent
Many anti-fatigue and comfort mats are dull and boring, but that's not an option for Toland! This Toland Home Garden Coy Koi Soft-Step Indoor Anti-fatigue Designer Comfort Mat is a high-quality, brilliant and bold mat with which to decorate your home, office, restaurant, and more during any season of the year! This top quality mat design was created by Nancy Jacey and produced in the USA by the originator of Designer Mats, Toland Home Garden. These will add a significant amount of comfort and long-lasting fatigue reduction to any area where you will need to stand or sit for long periods of time. Places such as a standing desk, a work table, behind a podium, in front of the bathroom sink or toilet, in front of the kitchen sink, stove, butcher block, or even the refrigerator for those food gazers & grazers you know and love! Toland Home Garden Soft Step Anti-Fatigue Comfort Designer Mats are approximately 38" wide x 20" tall x ~10mm thick. Our aptly named Comfort Mats combine our soft step felt top with ~10mm worth of urethane for added comfort and fatigue reduction. Comfort mats are fade and mildew resistant and are permanently dyed using our exclusive Color-Max process to ensure long lasting vibrancy and vivid color. These mats are constructed of 89% urethane and 11% polyester.