- QUICK CHARGE & SYNC: Thick 20/24 AWG copper gauge for industry leading high speed charging & data transfer, up to 480 Mbit/s (Use with Quick Charger to get most out of these cables).
- TOUGH DEPENDABLE & ABUSE-FRIENDLY: Features cloth-jacketed body for maximum durability & tangle resistance, enhanced strain relief to prevent standard wear & tear around the cable head due to bending and premium double head housing to secure the 2 gold plated connectors.
- ERGONOMIC & PRACTICAL: Sleek tip design compatible with any protective case, ridged grip for superior handling haptics, detachable cable tie to help you stay organized and colour coded in 5 colours to differentiate use for family members or devices.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Micro USB (1,2,3) powered tablets, power banks, computer peripherals and smartphones Samsung Galaxy (S5, S4, S3, S2), Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Tab, HTC, LG, Android tablets, Android phones, e-readers, Bluetooth devices, PS 4 controllers and more.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1M Micro USB Cable (Type B) + detachable cable tie in retail box + 24 months warranty + world-class customer care.
TURBO CHARGING & DATA TRANSFERS
Power demands of today’s power hungry devices need a top class power supply and cable to charge your device, or it may even lose power when plugged in. OEM cables are insultingly short or break easily. Meet the Cableogy series, full speed charging and synching with unfailing success at every turn.
WHY THICKNESS COUNTS
A cable is comparable to a freeway. Adding additional copper wires (making it thicker) would increase the current output, relative to opening more lanes in a given direction, allowing traffic to expand and distribute to more lanes to run faster.
- Industry high thick tinned copper body
- Nylon jacketed body for maximum durability and tangle resistance
- Built-in strain relief to prevent standard wear & tear around the cable ends (stress points), due to bending.
- Double injection housing to secure the connectors
- Detachable cable tie to help you stay organized or adjust a length for situational use.
- Premium gold connectors for corrosion and heat resistance
- Sleek tip design that is compatible with any protective case
- Color coded for differentiated use with multiple devices, family members or in use with multiple USB chargers and hubs
TOUGH, DEPENDABLE & ABUSE-FRIENDLY
Major issue with most cables may it be generic, or OEM is that they frequently break. Strategic improvements in key problem areas have been addressed. Connect to your Micro USB device with a reassuring click. No more cables that wobbles, harm your port, break at the stress points ...and charge slow.
Our cables are slightly stiffer than average cables due to the extensive shielding and copper used.