Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Puroma Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Vinyl Record Cleaner Brush
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- Easy to use: Great tool for removing dust and dirt from the surface of LP to keep its grooves clean and stay great sound.
- Convenient to carry: Foldable LP record brush, easy to store and carry.
- Self-cleaning feature: Two rows of carbon fiber brushes allow 360°rotates to keep itself clean.
- Eliminate static charges: Carbon fiber minimizes static charge that attracts particles.
- Effective: Extend the lifetime of record and reduce noise to offer you much more enjoyable listening.
Puroma carbon fiber record brush is the perfect dusting product for vinyl or shellac records. Bristles are small enough to reach deep into the grooves of the vinyl to take out the smallest dirt particles, which keep your vinyl clean. Increase the lifetime of your record while improving your listening experience by reducing noise of your vinyl records.
Material: Carbon Fiber Bristles + Plastic Handle
Size: 11.5*3.5 cm / 4.5*1.38 inch（L*H）
How to clean your record:
① Place your record on the turntable to start rotation.
② Holding the handle part of the brush, gently hold and position the brush in the grooves as the record spins. Let the record rotate 1 or 2 times until the dust has been collected.
③ Keeping the brush on the vinyl, carefully pull the brush toward you and try not to lose any of the collected dust. It may be necessary to perform a second pass to sweep up any remaining dust particles.
④ That's it. Drop the needle and enjoy!
We suggest that you could do a daily record cleaning before playing precious vinyl records.
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © BTA-MALL