Please wait ! Updating price & availability
Pruning Shears Bypass Garden Pruner by Deercy, Sharp Tree Trimmers Secateurs Hand Pruner Clippers with Safety Lock. (green)
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SHARP- The hand pruning shears are pretty lightweight and sharp. They can make a smooth swift cut through branches (3/4 inch in diameter). They would help you to do a wonderful job on cutting bush, tree brach, rose, etc. They are also easy to clean, you will have more time to enjoy your beautiful garden after trimming.
- SAFE GARDENING TOOL- They come with a safety lock, so once you close them you can lock the blades when not in use. To use the lock, you simply close the blades then slide the lock in place to keep them securely closed. The lock designed a bit tight so that children can not unlock it easily.
- MUST HAVE FOR GARDENING -This garden shears is a must have for everyone who has to take care of their garden. Ideally, this would also make for a perfect gift for any family member or friend that has a garden. By reducing any wrist strain, and hand fatigue that comes with the hard work that is pruning, it's bound to be loved by every gardening enthusiast.
- GUARANTEE FOR DURABILITY-Our pruning shear for your gardening, sports a durable construction that will remain intact no matter how long you use it. Furthermore, it features strong steel blades that will clip clean any branch and prune any hedge without any effort, from tender roses, to large branches. Knife made in anvil, handle secateurs is sturdy.
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY- If you don't absolutely love your new pruning shears, you can simply return your items and we'll happily refund every penny. OR if there is any issue of your product in 3 years, we may send you a new replacement.
DEERCY LIGHT WEIGHT AND SHARP PRUNING SHEARS WITH SAFETY LOCK IS MUST HAVE FOR YOUR GARDENING.
Are You Using Your Pruning Shears Correctly?
Deercy have a guide to help you!
1. Select The Right Angle
If you are heading or cutting away dead flowers or stalks, it's as simple as cutting straight through. However, if you are cutting to propagate plants,
a slanting cut would be ideal. Make sure to cut farther from a node to keep water from gathering and the cut part from rotting.
2. Get The Branch All The Way In
Don't mistake your pair of pruners for a pair of scissors. Going snip-snip through the branches will surely strain your hands.
Grip the handle tightly yet comfortably and hold the branches all the way in between the blades. Taking note of this small technique will also protect the pruner blades.
3. Making The Cut
Hold the stem or branch to steady it. With the branch properly lodged in between the pruning shears, squeeze the handle to close the blades.
Then cut through the stem in one fluid motion.
1, The forehead bit is sharp, if operates or the use does not work as , will cause the damage to the body.
2, When use or depositing , body's each spot should maintain a safe distance with the bit.
3, In order to reduce to eye's injury, please wear the health care eyeglasses.
4, Must place to pruning shears the place which the child cannot attain.
If any sharp tool does not perform to maintain, can the failure. After each time use, soaks with one has the few oil cloth mop to fall the resin which one the pruning shears silts up,
then spreads the picking oil, Resin siltation in pruning shears general immediate influence its service life, do not deposit in the moist place.
1 Pruning shears
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © BTA-MALL