Please wait ! Updating price & availability
FastFerment FF14G 14 Gallon Plastic Conical Fermenter, 14 US Gallons-53 Litres, White, 14 US Gallons - 53 Litres
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
Features & Description
- Our Partners
- The fast ferment conical fermenter is better for your fermentation because it is a closed vessel
- Cleaner fermentation with less risk of oxidation and less risk of infection
- No sediment or oxygen contamination
- Stand included
- Bottling hose included
Gold Medal Winner - FastFerment is a Gold Medal Winner at the Largest Homebrew Competition - HomebrewCon 2016 in Baltimore, MD - Other Ales Category
80% Less Work - No Racking & No Transferring & only 1 vessel to clean means less work and more brewing!
Easy & Efficient - The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods & with less equipment, clean up is easy.
Premium - FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistently high-quality batches of beer & wine every time.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals - The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the trub & sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
1. You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
2. As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and trub/sediment hazes that float up back up into your beer or wine.
14 US Gallon / 53 Litre Conical Fermenter
Large Screw Top Lid with Hollow Silicon Gasket
Rubber Grommet & 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
Bottom Collection Ball for Harvesting Yeast
Teflon Seated Union Valve with Fittings
Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
PVC Hose & Hose Clamp
Stainless Steel Thermowell
Permanent Stainless Steel Insert for the Thermowell
Step by Step Instructions & Best Practices Manual
1. Guaranteed consistent batches with no trub/sediment contamination
2. Primary & secondary fermentation in one vessel
3. 80% less work with no transfers & no racking
4. Increased sanitation with less oxygen exposure
5. +60 000 FastFerments sold to date
6. Stainless fermenters cost 2-4x more
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © BTA-MALL